World First Android4.0 Smart-Phone Support FLASH11
AirTouch Communications announced its TD-SCDMA 3G Smart-Phone on the market, named AirTouch TD801. This is the world first TD-SCDMA 3G Android Phone working on Android 4.0 OS has strongly graphic processing capability, based on Rockchip's RK2918 AP Solution, even more it supports FLASH11.
AirTouch TD801 fully meet China Mobile requirement. Base on China Mobile’s requirement for 3G TD-SCDMA smart phone, AirTouch TD801 has Video Conference Call, Web Server, DM, CMMB, Mobile Navigation, Mobile Reading, Mobile Stock, Phone Book Management, Mobile Music, Mobile Surf, and CM email service.
China Mobile is going to emphasis its smart phone sales in year 2012. CM expects 60% smart phone sales in year 2012. AirTouch will market TD801 with many unique features to face challenge in China Market.
AirTouch Communications will continue working with components vendor such as Rockchip to use its powerful RK2918 CPU to develop fix wireless communications as to meet the market need.
TD801's major specification as following:
· Rock-Chip RK2918 Cortex –A8 1.2GHz CPU with Spectrum 8802G
· 32KB command ROM and 32KB Data ROM
· 512KB L2 ROM
· NEON SMID Multimedia Accelerator
· Graphic processing 600M Pixel/s 60M Triangle/s
· Support 4672x3504 Mix 90 M pixels/data rate JPEG Picture Code
· Support 8176x8176 Mix 76 M pixels/data rate JPEG Picture Code
· Build-in 1080p@30fps HR Video codec
· Support H.264,H.263, RMVB, AVS,CPB, MPEG-2/4, VC-1 Video Decoding
· LCD 3.5’ SHARP WVGA touch screen
· ANDROID 4.0 or ANDROID 2.3.5 OS
· Network Support: HSDPA,HSUPA; TD1880/1920, 2010/2025MHz, GSM900/1800MHz
Pre：First ICS Tablet in Hand! Android 4.0 Tablet Powered by RK2918 Goes on Sale! Next： Rockchip Android 4.0 Coming Soon: First Bite on Ice cream Sandwich From Mainland China